Current Promotions & Rebates
Between now and March 31, 2023 receive a free iWave from Comfort Control with the purchase of a new system. Ask your comfort advisor for more details, because 1 healthy home means a healthy family!
Request an Estimate
Homeowners can receive up to a $1,900* Rebate on the Ultimate Comfort System or Zero Interest for 6 Months when they purchase and install qualifying Lennox® product between March 13 and June 16, 2023. Offer valid in the US and Canada, ask you comfort advisor for more details.
Manufacturer rebates from Mitsubishi are not available from Comfort Control at this time. Please check back at a later time for information regarding future ductless mini-split promotions.
Manufacturer rebates from Regency are not available from Comfort Control at this time. Please check back at a later time for information regarding future ductless mini-split promotions.
- Manufacturer rebates from WaterFurnace are not available from Comfort Control at this time. Please check back at a later time for information regarding future geothermal promotions.
- We are proud to offer a discount of 10% on all parts and filters and 5% on new HVAC equipment and water heaters for all United States Veterans and Active Duty Military with the presentation of a valid Military ID.
Columbia Gas is currently offering the following rebates to CG customers who replace an existing piece of heating equipment with a new, high efficiency model meeting the criteria below:
- $300 instant rebate for 96 percent or higher ENERGY STAR certified natural gas furnaces
- $350 instant rebate for 90 percent or higher ENERGY STAR certified natural gas boilers
- $50 instant rebate for ENERGY STAR certified natural gas water heaters with an energy factor greater than .67
- $100 instant rebate for ENERGY STAR certified natural gas tankless water heaters with an energy factor greater than .91
- $25 mail-in rebate for the purchase of a programmable thermostat
The following tax incentives currently exist for qualifying HVAC purchases. Please consult your tax accountant for specific information:
- 2022 Inflation Reduction Act - On August 16, 2022 the U.S. government signed into law the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) in an effort to reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by 40% by 2030. The most meaningful impacts to HVAC are in two key areas.
- Energy Efficient Home Improvement Tax Credit (25C)
- High Efficiency Electric Home Rebate Program (HEEHRP)
- Each individual state will be administering their program and distributing funds separately and at this time Ohio has not released any additional information or details for their program. Be sure to check back to this page or visit https://www.lennox.com/owners/tax-credits/energy-tax-credits/ for more information or to see if your home/system may qualify.
- Comfort Control does not employee a CPA and cannot give tax advise, therefore we recommend all customers consult a tax professional to understand the implications of a potential purchase.
- In August 2022, the 30% tax credit for geothermal heat pump installations was extended through 2032 and can be retroactively applied to installations “placed in service” on January 1, 2022 or later. Property is usually considered to be placed in service when installation is complete and equipment is ready for use. However, if the system is part of the construction or
renovation of a house, it’s considered placed in service when the taxpayer takes residence in the house. To save the most on your installation, you’ll want to act quickly—this credit will drop to 26% in 2033 and 22% in 2034 before expiring altogether. For more information click on the WaterFurnace document below or call our office and ask to speak to one of our comfort advisors.
- In accordance with the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act passed in December 2017, Purchases of new (and used) commercial HVAC equipment up $2.5 million, with a $1 million limit can be included as a Section 179 Deduction. See the example below, courtesy of Distribution Center Magazine: