Bo Rogers has been in the heating and cooling industry for 21 years, starting in 2001 as a residential HVAC installer for Peachtree Service Experts in Atlanta, GA. Bo caught on quickly and after being promoted as a residential service technician he found his true calling as a residential comfort advisor, earning hundreds of satisfied customers and winning several Lennox & Amana Sales Awards. In 2016 Bo and his family moved to the Ashland area to be closer to family and he has spent the last 4 years as the area’s leading Comfort Advisor with Comfort Control. Bo’s personal mantra is to treat every customer like he would expect his family to be treated and he only recommends products and services a customer actually needs.
Many of us assume that air pollution is mostly an "outdoors" problem. We need to adjust our thinking! In the last several years, a growing body of scientific evidence has indicated that the air within homes and other buildings can be more seriously polluted than the outdoor air in even the largest and most industrialized cities. Other research indicates that people spend approximately 90 percent of their time indoors.
In addition, those who become exposed to indoor air pollutants for the longest periods of time are often those most susceptible to the effects: the young, the elderly, and the chronically ill, especially those suffering from respiratory, autoimmune and cardiovascular disease. The good news? Indoor air pollution is one risk that you can do something about.
With the right tools, you can transform the air inside your home from polluted to pure. These products are designed to help you and your family breathe easy, with long-lasting positive health effects. To skip the technical aspects and discover which solution is best for your home, call us today.
The Clean Comfort UA Series Air Purifier
There are two Clean Comfort purifying systems that we trust for our customers. The Clean Comfort UA Series Air Purifier harnesses the power of high-output ultraviolet clarifying (UVC) and ultraviolet vacuum (UVV) waves for ultimate whole-home air quality. Installation of this purifier is extremely easy; just plug it in and perform routine maintenance.
- Continuous disinfection of the air in your home, lowering the concentration of mold, bacteria and viruses like the flu and streptococcus.
- High intensity J-shaped UV lamp increases disinfection power in the airstream.
- Time-tested UV technology used for indoor disinfection in hospitals, food processing and laboratories.
- Whole-home treatment against airborne microorganisms and odors.
- Air filtration systems capture up to 95% of particles ranging in size down to 0.3 micron and keep them from recirculating back into your home‘s air.
The Clean Comfort AMHP-250-UPD Air Filtration HEPA Air Cleaner
If you want to give your home’s air quality an even deeper clean, try the Clean Comfort AMHP-250-UPD, an innovative product that offers five stages of air treatment for impeccable cleaning and sterilization. The system combines HEPA particulate filtration; non-ozone-producing UVC germicidal light for deactivation of viruses, bacteria and molds; photocatalytic oxidation for reduction of airborne chemicals; and activated carbon/potassium permanganate odor absorption—all in one air treatment system!
How It Works
The unit is installed on the return air duct. A portion of this return air is drawn in through an opening on the rear or top of the unit and then through the five stages of air treatment before returning the air to your home.
- First, the air passes through a pleated carbon VOC prefilter to remove lint, large particles, and heavyweight gases to extend the life of the HEPA and PCO filter.
- Smaller particles then pass through a long-life, 99.97% HEPA media filter, which captures particles 0.3 micron (1/84,000 of an inch) and larger. This HEPA filter has more than 40 ft² of collection surface area.
- The clean air passes through a reflection chamber where two high-output ultraviolet (C band) germicidal lamps emit powerful UVC light rays that are designed to deactivate or inhibit bacteria, viruses, mold, fungi, and microbial growth. These non-ozone-producing lamps are also used to activate the CinQuartz™ media located below the UVC lamps.
- The CinQuartz™ PCO filter is a quartz media coated with nanoparticles of titanium dioxide (TiO2 ). The combined action of the UVC light and the TiO2 decomposes volatile organic compounds (VOCs) into basic molecules such as H2O and CO2, thereby reducing odors and airborne chemicals in the process.
- In the last stage of treatment, the air passes through a final filter containing a mixture of activated carbon and potassium permanganate to further reduce odors and light gases. Treated air is discharged back into the return air duct. Although the AMHP only treats a portion of your home's air at a time, it can treat all the air in a 2,500 square foot home in just over an hour of operation when running continuously at full speed. The very large collection surface area of the HEPA filter (40 ft²) ensures a long service life: up to 2-3 years, based on conditions in the home.
iWave Air Purifier
The iWave Air Purifier is your frontline defense against allergens, cleaning pollutants, dust, dander, pollen, smoke, and even pathogens such as mold, viruses and bacteria from the air. Even SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes the COVID-19 disease, doesn’t stand a chance against the iWave, which removes 99.4% of SARS-CoV-2 within 30 minutes!
How it Works
The iWave air purifier is installed in your existing air conditioning system by your local HVAC professional. When air passes over the iWave, ions produced by the device reduce pathogens and other airborne particles, creating a healthy environment without producing any harmful byproducts.
- Patented needlepoint bipolar ionization (NPBI) technology creates equal amounts of positive and negative ions.
- When these ions are injected into the air stream, they break down passing pollutants and gases into harmless compounds like oxygen, carbon dioxide, nitrogen and water vapor.
- Most models require no ongoing maintenance and have no replacement parts. In fact, with the iWave-R’s patent-pending self-cleaning design, you can enjoy years of maintenance-free performance.
If you know you want your home’s air to be cleaner, but all this technical jargon has left you lost, get in touch with us today. We’ll help you make the best decision for your family and your home.
You can’t put a price tag on a healthy home and a healthy life, but you can prioritize comfort in your home. View our other home services today.